Agricultural Seed Distribution
Division Sales Manager
A well-established, growing distributor of agricultural seed is recruiting a Regional Sales Manager to cover the Eastern/Southern Wisconsin territory. This position will be responsible for managing a well-established sales territory as well as developing new accounts. This position will also be responsible for achieving or exceeding financial targets, implementing marketing strategies, and improving customer relationships.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in agricultural seed sales. Candidate should be self-motivated, independent, and learn quickly. Candidate must have exceptional communication skills. Candidate must also be willing to travel within their given sales territory on a regular basis as well as attend trade shows, customer functions, sales training, and corporate meetings. Candidate must be flexible and committed to helping the business to grow.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meeting face-to-face with existing and potential customers regularly to understand needs and propose value-added solutions
- Developing existing as well as new, profitable business opportunities to meet or exceed financial objectives
- Understanding the product portfolio in depth
- Providing price quotes and submitting orders by referring to price lists and product literature
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal and professional networks
- Developing brochures, flyers, advertisements, catalogs, and customer meeting agendas
- Fulfilling other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Superb customer relationship and communication skills including both oral and written
- Computer proficiency: MS Windows and related applications such as PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to perform detailed work with a high degree of accuracy ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential information
- Ability and desire to travel the territory calling on customers; travel estimated at 50-70%
- 4 plus years of Agricultural sales experience preferred
- Ability to develop and deliver effective presentations and proposals
- Ability to create and edit written materials
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
La Crosse Seed seeks to provide a safe work environment for all its employees. As part of our commitment to our employees, job offers are subject to passing a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check within State and Federal guidelines.
For consideration submit resume with cover letter and SALARY REQUIREMENTS.