The Accounts Receivable Clerk is a reliable problem solver who can work effectively, efficiently and independently in a deadline-driven, dynamic, team-based environment.
Accounts Receivable Manager
$18 per hour
The Accounts Receivable Clerk is an analytical, detail-oriented individual with soft people skills. This position performs functions for document administration for A/R in Navision. In addition, the Accounts Receivable Clerk will perform a variety of other duties and tasks relating to the general accounting and collection functions of the company. This position performs some reception duties as well.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs a variety of activities necessary to assist the supervisor in maintaining the financial, statistical, and accounting records.
- Review A/R, domestic sales orders, post and send invoices to customers as requested.
- Prepares periodic accounting reports as requested by the supervisor.
- Prepares and processes deposits including incoming wires and ACH payments.
- Works with Credit Manager on collection activity for domestic customers.
- Monitor incoming faxes and general A/R email accounts.
- Prepare domestic A/R credit memos, sales, returns, refunds, and statements.
- Act as a receptionist and point of contact for customers, vendors and guests. This includes answering and directing calls for DLF’s main phone system.
- Assists with other duties as assigned.
- Assist with processing trade/bank references for customer credit applications.
- Maintain Sales Tax Certificates.
- 1+ years of similar experience in increasingly responsible role.
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic accounting principles.
- Excellent verbal, written, listening and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, prioritization and follow-up skills.
- Ability to work accurately with figures and to perform detailed work.
- Must demonstrate ability to exercise judgment, initiative, and tact in dealing with supervisor, staff, and customers.
- Must present a professional, business-like manner and appearance.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Ability to make calculations such as discounts, freight estimates, dimensional weight, invoices, and percentages.
- Comfort with technology and strong ability to learn new systems.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Associates Degree.
- 3+ years of quality work experience.
- Industry experience.
- Familiarity with Microsoft NAV software.
La Crosse Seed seeks to provide a safe work environment for all its employees. As part of our commitment to our employees, job offers are subject to passing a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check within State and Federal guidelines.
For consideration submit resume with cover letter and SALARY REQUIREMENTS.