The Sales Support Specialist is a problem solver who can work effectively, efficiently and independently in a deadline-driven, dynamic, team-based environment.
Sales Support Supervisor
The Sales Support Specialist is responsible for working with a sense of urgency and utilizing a proactive approach without relying on follow-up from others. The Sales Support Specialist resolves problems with minimal direction and consistently seeks process improvement. The Sales Support Specialist is flexible and committed to work and contribute to growing the business.
Monday-Friday days, 20-30 hours per week
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing customer orders;
- Responding to customer service or account inquiries;
- Answering, screening and routing incoming telephone calls;
- Greeting and directing company customers/visitors;
- Assisting with general office duties;
- Other Duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal, written, listening and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, prioritization skills and follow-up skills with attention to detail.
- 2+ years of similar experience in increasingly responsible roles.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Outlook).
- Ability to make calculations such as discounts, freight estimates, dimensional weight, invoices, and percentages.
- Ability to perform detailed work with a high degree of accuracy while handling highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Familiarity with Microsoft NAV software.
- Experience streamlining processes and eliminating waste to keep costs low while maintaining high quality products or services.