The Full-Time Regular Warehouse Worker will be responsible for all warehouse related-activities at his or her respective La Crosse Seed Division.
The Warehouse Worker is responsible for a wide variety of warehouse activities including setting up orders by processing requests, preparing pallets, and loading and unloading trucks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pick all orders (Verify Sales Order information including Lot Numbers – Make changes as needed)
- Load Outgoing Company Vehicles for Delivery
- Build & Wrap Pallets for LTL Deliveries
- Load and unload trucks
- Monitor receiving paper work – double check paperwork matches what is received
- Assist Customers at time of pick up – load customer vehicles
- Mix Special orders as needed
- Package & Ship UPS & Speedee Orders
- Maintain clean warehouse – Sweep/Organize/Etc
- Fork Lift Driving Required
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Other Duties as assigned
- Education & Experience: Minimum of high school degree and one to three years of relevant warehouse experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to make calculations such as discounts, freight estimates, dimensional weight, invoices, and percentages.
- Knowledge of general business computer software and aptitude to learn new software applications such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to meet physical requirements including: a variety of standing, sitting and walking throughout the day; repeated twisting at the torso while lifting and pulling inventory from shelves; regular lifting of up to 50 pounds
- Forklift operation certification
- Experience streamlining processes and eliminating waste to keep costs low while maintaining high quality products or services.
$17.50 per hour
La Crosse Seed seeks to provide a safe work environment for all its employees. As such, all warehouse job offers are subject to passing a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check within State and Federal guidelines.