The Production Warehouse Worker will be responsible for all warehouse related activities at his or her respective La Crosse Seed Division.
The Production Warehouse Worker is responsible for a wide variety of warehouse activities by ensuring production orders are met in a timely fashion while observing the highest level of safety and quality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work on production line with consistent speed and accuracy
- Ensure production requirements and standards are met consistently
- Operate machinery correctly and maintain it with care
- Work cooperatively with production team to meet goals
- Follow all written and verbal instructions
- Attach appropriate labels and tags to products and packages
- Build & Wrap Pallets
- Load and unload trucks as needed
- Monitor receiving paper work – double check paperwork matches what is received
- Assist Customers at time of pick up – load customer vehicles
- Maintain clean and safe work area
- Forklift experience is preferred
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Other Duties as assigned
- Education & Experience: Minimum of high school degree and one to three years of relevant warehouse experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to make calculations such as discounts, freight estimates, dimensional weight, invoices, and percentages.
- Knowledge of general business computer software and aptitude to learn new software applications such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to meet physical requirements including: a variety of standing, sitting and walking throughout the day; repeated twisting at the torso while lifting and pulling inventory from shelves; regular lifting of up to 50 pounds
- Forklift operation certification
- Experience streamlining processes and eliminating waste to keep costs low while maintaining high quality products or services.
$15 per hour
La Crosse Seed seeks to provide a safe work environment for all its employees. As such, all warehouse job offers are subject to passing a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check within State and Federal guidelines.